The format chosen for this basic training - consisting of three days of face-to-face classes and two additional online half days - allows theory and practice to be combined in face-to-face classes. The effects of the "Tift principles" are reviewed through joint practical exercises and role plays, and the sensory perception of the encounter with the client. Developing this sensory intelligence is an essential element of this new approach.
The online days will cover the concrete implementation of Tift in your practice, as well as other aspects of the client's survival structure (the "Plus").
The elements listed under "Content of the training" are already partly known to certain therapists. This basic training is designed to understand the underlying coherence of the whole healing process in order to protect the client and promote transformation.
We will deal with the traumatic initial injury of the "missed encounter " of primary attachment as main obstacle present in the client’s system. We will learn how to deal with it in a nurturing and healing way in the course of the client’s therapy.
- "The first steps into the unknown system of the client".
- "Decoding the client's QR code".
- "Recognising and touching the meeting point"
- "The goal beyond trauma as a first movement".
- "Working in the client's comfort zone and trusting this concept".
- "Recognising and dealing with the client's experienced void".
- "To distinguish the red and the green wing of the butterfly effect".
- " Surfing the green wing of the butterfly effect".
The training offers structured tools for the right brain, and also practical explorations with the "eyes of the heart" for the left brain.
Trainer: Dr. Anandi Janner Steffan
Format: 3 days face-to-face and 2 half days online
Maximum number of participants: 15
Price: 726€, payable in 3 instalments
Early bird: 680€ if registered before 30 June 2022
- Practice as a psychotherapist or psychiatrist
- Experience working with traumatized clients
- Participation in all training days (mandatory)
Dates on-site: 20 - 22 October 2022 (3 days)
Online days: 2 half days online on 29 October 2022 and on 5 November 2022
Dates on-site: 20 - 22 October 2022
- day 1: 9:30am - 5:45pm (local time)
- day 2: 9:00am - 5.30pm (local time)
- day 3: 9:00am - 4:30pm (local time)
Upper O'Connell Street, Cavendish Row
Dublin D01 V3P6, Ireland
We have reserved a number of rooms at the Hotel Cassidys for those who wish to stay overnight. The reservation is valid until 30 June 2022. If you wish to stay at Cassidys, please indicate it on the registration template: we will take care of your booking.
The prices are:
- for the nights 19/20 and 20/21 October: 120€ including breakfast
- for the night 21/22 October: 160€ including breakfast.
An overnight stay at Cassidys is not compulsory. You can also look for a B&B or another hotel and book there if you prefer.
Support: Zoom; good WiFi connection and headphones required
- 29 October 2022, 3:00pm-6:45pm (BST*), 7:00am-10:45am (PDT)
- 5 November 2022, 3:00pm-6:45pm (GMT*), 8:00am-11:45am (PDT)
*BTS - British Summer Time. Please, pay attention to adopt this time to your local time.
*on 30 October Europe switches to winter time. Please, pay attention to adopt this time to your local time.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to training: full refund of training fees.
Accommodation fees: refund of total cost for accommodation fees
- Cancellation 31-60 days prior to training: refund of training fees, less 50€ cancellation fee.
Accommodation fees: 50% charge for 1st night
- Cancellation 15-30 days prior to training: refund of training fees, less 90€ cancellation fee.
Accommodation fees: 50% charge of the total cost
- Cancellation 0-14 days prior to training: 0 refunds of training fees.
Those concerned can register for any other training in the next 2 years without additional costs.
Accommodation fees: full charge for entire booking
(c) Dr Anandi Janner Steffan